An update to iOS is now available via iTunes or, more preferably, the Software Update feature on your device, found within the Settings app.
Here’s the changelog:
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
I know I experienced the camera locking up with HDR on when using the lock screen shortcut, and I’ve had run-ins with AirPlay video and the ‘Unable to Purchase’ dialog. So I am pretty pleased with this update. It weighs in around 43-55 MB, depending on your device.